Sunday, July 21, 2013

Detoxing my diet

I have recently heard about Dr Morse (view a youtube video here) and his book "The Detox Miracle Sourcebook". This led me back to a place of eating better and trying to heal myself naturally. My goal is to eat as close to 100% fruit as I can. I am easing into this. I also want to heal specific ailments.

Today's meals:
Breakfast:  1/2 pint blueberries and fresh juice of 2 grapefruit, 4 carrots, 2 apples, and 1/2 inch ginger root.
Lunch:   4 garlic stuffed olives. 3 cups watermelon. Quesadilla with 2 corn tortillas, 2 ounces cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup black beans.
Dinner: 1lb Reiner cherries
Dessert: cookies made with banana and 100% dark chocolate un-sweetened powder.

Ailments:
Painful menstruation/PMS
Ovarian/pelvic cysts
Hypothyroidism
Skin tags

As I begin to eat more fruit and less mucus forming foods like starches, I am noticing changes:
much better mood
more energy and focus
my beloved coffee tastes disgusting (finally allowing me to quit drinking it).

I am also using castor oil packs to move lymph fluid and to heal the cysts. I have worn one for about 3 hours the last 2 nights. I pour some castor oil onto a piece of cut up flannel sheet and place it low on my abdomen. I have felt twinges and light pains while I wear it. I sure hope it helps. I have ordered some "Female Reproductive" herbs and I can't wait until they come. I am also drinking a ton of water and some tea designed for balancing female hormones.



No comments:

Post a Comment